let us spice up your summer
It's already April! You know what that means... summer is right around the corner. To help you kick off the warm weather season, some fabulous bloggers and I would like to spice up your summer by giving you a chance to win something AWESOME! 21 Amazing Bloggers 1 Winner: $300 Travelocity Hotel Gift Card + $100 Victoria's Secret Gift Card 1 Mandatory Entry + lots of bonus entries Use the $300 Travelocity gift card to plan your summer vacation and then head to Victoria's Secret to fill your suitcase with some new threads (the majority of my swimsuits are from there!). There is just one mandatory entry and that is to leave a comment below telling us where you would go on your beach vacation. I'm kinda biased, but I think you should come to Hawaii ! ;) The rest are bonus entries to increase your chances of winning! Check out the gorgeous ladies who came together to bring you this giveaway and enter to win using the ...




I love these! We only lived in TX for 8 months, but we loved it there. Glad to have found you through the hop! Newest follower. :)
ReplyDeleteTexas misses you too!! Come back soon!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up, m'dear!!
Great post! We moved to Texas a little over a year ago and we love it here...you should come back. :)
ReplyDelete***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!
Love this so, so, so much!!!! I am a native Texan and will never leave!!! That first picture is PERFECTION!!! Don't Mess with Texas! ;)
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI lived in Plano,TX for 9 years. I miss TX so much. I'd go back in a heart beat. I am a cheer coach in CO and I brought homecoming mums to our high school. The kids love them :)
ReplyDeleteThe Pretty Pinhead
I lived in Plano,TX for 9 years. I miss TX so much. I'd go back in a heart beat. I am a cheer coach in CO and I brought homecoming mums to our high school. The kids love them :)
ReplyDeleteThe Pretty Pinhead
Amen to this!
ReplyDeleteMy Favorites are Bluebell Ice Cream, floating the river & Whataburger...can't beat it! Oh yeah & no income tax is nice too!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I did not know that you were form Houston? I know that we chatted via the blogs since one of the blog link ups. I was born and raised in Houston. All of my family is there and I am homesick too! Thank you for reminding me of home. I would like to join that Texas link up.
ReplyDeleteSLIME IN THE ICE MACHINE! Hahaha! That reporter visited my elementary school back in the day. Oh, memories.
ReplyDelete