Top: American Rag | Jeans: American Rag | Shoes: MIA | Handbag: c/o Angela and Roi | Necklace: c/o CK Originals | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Bracelets: c/o Ginger13 , gifted I was beyond excited when I was contacted by Angela + Roi ! I checked out their website and instantly fell in love. How had I gone this long without owning one of their chic bags?! I kid you not, it took me 3 days to finally decide which bag would become the first member of my A+R family. I chose the brown fringe cross-body bag pictured above. It's perfect for the boho look I often retreat to out here on the island. I was incredibly impressed by the quality and customer service from Angela + Roi . Seriously-- I love them. Lucky YOU, Angela + Roi is giving away one of their Signature Angela Palette bags pictured below! It's available in 7 colors (winner chooses the color of their prize!), made of vegan leather, and is the perfect statement piece (especially for fall!) for anyo...
GASP! How do I not know her!?! I am absolutely loving that raspberry color of #1! Great picks!!
ReplyDeleteRachel
www.lalalists.com
Usually I'm not really into dress. But these are pretty! I love that magenta dress
ReplyDeleteI'm crazy about Dorothy Perkins! I love #1 and #4. Good selection ;)
ReplyDeleteLove all of these :) super cute blog by the way!
ReplyDeleteI love dress number 4! I've been lusting over the dorothy perkins website but I'm always nervous to buy something I can't try on!
ReplyDeleteI loooove these dresses!! Excellent picks. I am a brand new follower and super stoked to read the rest of your blog!
ReplyDeletexo
MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/
I want #4!!! It's petite, so I wonder how short it would be??? Hmmm, should I risk it? I am in LOVE!!! Dorothy Perkins has the BEST stuff!
ReplyDeleteShanna
Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So
Never heard of her! But I love her designs! I am especially digging 2, 3, and 8
ReplyDeleteI am loving #7! I need to check her stuff out!! Thanks girl! :)
ReplyDeleteKjerst
Love them all!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower to your blog. And I love it! I'm a new blogger from Houston and would love you to follow my blog "Southern Belle Way" at http://southernbelleway.blogspot.com/
I can't believe I had totally forgotten about Dorothy Perkins. I must pay a visit. Thanks for the reminder :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk
I do love them! #1 is my fave!!
ReplyDeleteI would love ANY of these! too pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Love the tan one with black lace...no wait...I just re looked..I love them all!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at Loves on a Thursday!
Lish @ Imprintalish
Intelligence cooperation is not the all-round cooperation between the three Christian Louboutin Daffodile countries, the situation does not involve areas uggs outlet such as North ugg boots Korea, focused on discount nike jordans the nuclear and Discount LV Handbags missile issues. From now on, the three parties have some common interests and discount christian louboutin needs.The alliance between the US and South Korea, the United ugg australia States deployed in the Korean peninsula nearly Cheap LV Handbags 30,000 troops, but the US military in combat HanJun unified command, so cooperation between them is not christian louboutin remise 50% a problem. Such an intelligence memorandum of cooperation, its main role is to adjust the relationship between the cheap nike jordan shoes Republic of Christian Louboutin Bois Dore Korea ugg with Japan. Bags Louis Vuitton In cheap christian louboutin which the christian louboutin United States plays a leading role ugg soldes in promoting it, because they are benefiting uggs on sale the christian louboutin shoes Japanese side, so happy to see.From South Korea is concerned, because his presence in Discount Louis Vuitton Japan with a variety of problems, including disputes reefs, so cooperation between the two cheap jordans countries on certain obstacles. The Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags dominant wholesale jordan shoes under US, Japan has actively promoted, so to some extent, Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue is ugg pas cher reluctantly Korea.
ReplyDelete