Top: American Rag | Jeans: American Rag | Shoes: MIA | Handbag: c/o Angela and Roi | Necklace: c/o CK Originals | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Bracelets: c/o Ginger13 , gifted I was beyond excited when I was contacted by Angela + Roi ! I checked out their website and instantly fell in love. How had I gone this long without owning one of their chic bags?! I kid you not, it took me 3 days to finally decide which bag would become the first member of my A+R family. I chose the brown fringe cross-body bag pictured above. It's perfect for the boho look I often retreat to out here on the island. I was incredibly impressed by the quality and customer service from Angela + Roi . Seriously-- I love them. Lucky YOU, Angela + Roi is giving away one of their Signature Angela Palette bags pictured below! It's available in 7 colors (winner chooses the color of their prize!), made of vegan leather, and is the perfect statement piece (especially for fall!) for anyo...
hi there!
ReplyDeleteI am visiting from the Red, White and YOU party and thought I would say hi! I am a new follower! Hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.
Robin
My favorite is definitely the Mini Monogram Necklace...so pretty & I love the Rose Gold!
ReplyDeleteI want one of those monogramed name plate ones so badly!!!! All of these are great tho!!
ReplyDeleteRachel
www.lalalists.com
Oh wow... I have a hard time *liking* nameplates because many seem so gaudy looking but this collection is adorable! My fave would have to be the mini monogram necklace. That looks is quite charming! Thanks for share :)
ReplyDeleteI too LOVE BaubleBar and all their pieces, but especially the Cape Ahoy collection & Twitter name plate neckalce!
ReplyDeleteI love the danielle necklace!
ReplyDeleteI want to buy every single one of these. Isn't Bauble Bar the best???
ReplyDeleteI love those! I definitely want one. I've never heard of Bauble Bar but now I'm glad I did!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so cute! I really love the mini nameplate necklace!
ReplyDeleteI love the mini name plate one! So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteEvani
http://www.simplyevani.com
I just found your blog and I have to say, it's so dang adorable! Newest follower:)
ReplyDeleteShelby xoxo
shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com
I love delicate jewelry pieces. They make a statement even tho they're small!
ReplyDeleteI love the monogram!
ReplyDeleteThese are darling! I love dainty jewelry, especially ones with names or initials.
ReplyDeleteHi, I found your blog from the Pinkapotamus blog hop! I am a new follower.
ReplyDeleteI love all of them too! My sister and I were just talking about name jewelry yesterday and these are so cute!
xoxo
Holly
sunshineandgrey.blogspot.com
Intelligence cooperation is not the all-round cooperation between the three Christian Louboutin Daffodile countries, the situation does not involve areas uggs outlet such as North ugg boots Korea, focused on discount nike jordans the nuclear and Discount LV Handbags missile issues. From now on, the three parties have some common interests and discount christian louboutin needs.The alliance between the US and South Korea, the United ugg australia States deployed in the Korean peninsula nearly Cheap LV Handbags 30,000 troops, but the US military in combat HanJun unified command, so cooperation between them is not christian louboutin remise 50% a problem. Such an intelligence memorandum of cooperation, its main role is to adjust the relationship between the cheap nike jordan shoes Republic of Christian Louboutin Bois Dore Korea ugg with Japan. Bags Louis Vuitton In cheap christian louboutin which the christian louboutin United States plays a leading role ugg soldes in promoting it, because they are benefiting uggs on sale the christian louboutin shoes Japanese side, so happy to see.From South Korea is concerned, because his presence in Discount Louis Vuitton Japan with a variety of problems, including disputes reefs, so cooperation between the two cheap jordans countries on certain obstacles. The Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags dominant wholesale jordan shoes under US, Japan has actively promoted, so to some extent, Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue is ugg pas cher reluctantly Korea.
ReplyDelete20160218 junda
ReplyDeleteoakley sunglasses
michael kors
christian louboutin
jordan 4 toro
polo outlet
ralph lauren uk
nike outlet
canada goose jackets
sac longchamp pliage
ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet
soccer jerseys
michael kors outlet online
ray ban
ralph lauren outlet
jordan 6
louis vuitton outlet
air max 95
burberry outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton
nike outlet
jordan shoes
louis vuitton borse
michael kors outlet
adidas uk
ugg outlet store
sac longchamp
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
canada gooses outlet
marc jacobs outlet
true religion jeans
ugg boots
jordan 4
nike air max uk
michael kors
michael kors outlet
michael kors uk