Top: American Rag | Jeans: American Rag | Shoes: MIA | Handbag: c/o Angela and Roi | Necklace: c/o CK Originals | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Bracelets: c/o Ginger13 , gifted I was beyond excited when I was contacted by Angela + Roi ! I checked out their website and instantly fell in love. How had I gone this long without owning one of their chic bags?! I kid you not, it took me 3 days to finally decide which bag would become the first member of my A+R family. I chose the brown fringe cross-body bag pictured above. It's perfect for the boho look I often retreat to out here on the island. I was incredibly impressed by the quality and customer service from Angela + Roi . Seriously-- I love them. Lucky YOU, Angela + Roi is giving away one of their Signature Angela Palette bags pictured below! It's available in 7 colors (winner chooses the color of their prize!), made of vegan leather, and is the perfect statement piece (especially for fall!) for anyo...
I'd take the Sewing Studio and/or the Costume Box classes.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely take the "Shoot It" photography class! What a wonderful giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI would take the Sewing Studio Class!
ReplyDeleteJewelry making!!!
ReplyDeleteI would take the amurigami crochet class! ~Stephanie
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take the Artisan Cheese Making! I love cooking and this is something new and interesting to me!
ReplyDeleteKatie
mulberrymelody@gmail.com
I would take the Jam and Marmalade class!
ReplyDeleteCheese making sounds like fun! I might actually give it to my mom as a birthday gift, she loves sewing & knitting.
ReplyDeletePossibly sewing class!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Happy Blog Birthday!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
I would take the Artisan Bread Making class because I freaking LOVE rustic bread and I want to show my man that there is no need for us to buy a bread maker.
ReplyDeleteI'd probably take either of the quilting classes or maybe the bread making class.
ReplyDeletejewelry making!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take the Artisan Bread Making class. Love fresh bread! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi. The Couture Dress class sounds great. I would like to win that.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is so cool! I would probably take Modern Piping or Modern Buttercream!
ReplyDelete