angela and roi [giveaway closed]
Top: American Rag | Jeans: American Rag | Shoes: MIA | Handbag: c/o Angela and Roi | Necklace: c/o CK Originals | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Bracelets: c/o Ginger13 , gifted I was beyond excited when I was contacted by Angela + Roi ! I checked out their website and instantly fell in love. How had I gone this long without owning one of their chic bags?! I kid you not, it took me 3 days to finally decide which bag would become the first member of my A+R family. I chose the brown fringe cross-body bag pictured above. It's perfect for the boho look I often retreat to out here on the island. I was incredibly impressed by the quality and customer service from Angela + Roi . Seriously-- I love them. Lucky YOU, Angela + Roi is giving away one of their Signature Angela Palette bags pictured below! It's available in 7 colors (winner chooses the color of their prize!), made of vegan leather, and is the perfect statement piece (especially for fall!) for anyo...

I like that.
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeletehttp://violetlilacplum.blogspot.com