Top: American Rag | Jeans: American Rag | Shoes: MIA | Handbag: c/o Angela and Roi | Necklace: c/o CK Originals | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Bracelets: c/o Ginger13 , gifted I was beyond excited when I was contacted by Angela + Roi ! I checked out their website and instantly fell in love. How had I gone this long without owning one of their chic bags?! I kid you not, it took me 3 days to finally decide which bag would become the first member of my A+R family. I chose the brown fringe cross-body bag pictured above. It's perfect for the boho look I often retreat to out here on the island. I was incredibly impressed by the quality and customer service from Angela + Roi . Seriously-- I love them. Lucky YOU, Angela + Roi is giving away one of their Signature Angela Palette bags pictured below! It's available in 7 colors (winner chooses the color of their prize!), made of vegan leather, and is the perfect statement piece (especially for fall!) for anyo...
Hi, I am stopping over from the link up!! I am a native Houstonian!! I live in SC with my hubs and 3 kids, but a Texan no doubt! Just wanted to say hi! Love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteShon http://thesunflowermama.blogspot.com/
Found you from the link up, love the yellow....very summery!
ReplyDeleteCarly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com
I love yellow clothing! I wish I had more of it in my closet. :)
ReplyDeleteLove #5 and #7! I pretty much adore all things yellow...it's such a fun & upbeat color!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Love it all but yellow seriously does not go well with my pasty white skin. It makes me look like I'm sick LOL. It's so sad...thanks for linking up, and I totally want to win that necklace Jess!!
ReplyDelete